Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well Hello.... Aluminum

Hello. Let me first start by saying that this is a Progress Blog, not a News Blog. I will have absolutely nothing to write unless there has been some sort of progress. With that being said, on with the show.

So after much research and feelings of hopelessness, i have decided to switch my medium from steel to aluminum. Not only is it cheaper to buy but it will also be cheaper to cut. I can use a good pair of Aviation Tin Snips instead of having to buy a Beverly Shear. On top of all of that, It will be much easier to work with. I will not have to buy as many striking tools to shape the metal. All in all this is a much better and CHEAPER option! Now i just need to find a place locally that i can pickup some medium gauge Aluminum sheets. I will keep you posted on any Progress! :)


No comments: