Saturday, March 6, 2010

Deadlines

So this weekend officially makes it "Seven Months Left" to complete my Project! I Have Seven Months until NYC Comic Con 2010! I have to say that makes me a little nervous considering how far along i am NOT. Allot of simple metal projects seem to take 7 months alone to complete and I'm doing more than one in that time period! Fortunately i have been doing allot of research and i feel that i am really prepared for the task i am undertaking. I should be, Ive had almost a year to get ready! Yeesh. Honestly I have been a little overwhelmed by the crafting magnitude of this project since the beginning. And up until a few months ago i didn't even have a second to think beyond my job.

So as for a deadline. I am giving myself:
Two months for the metal work on the arms.
Two months for the metal work on the legs.
One month for the mask and leather work (Straps, Holster & belt).
One month for Riveting and finishing touches.
One month for the cloak and Tunic.

Well see.....


No comments: