Friday, July 30, 2010

Patterns- Legs, Knees, Shins and Toes

Here are the last few patterns I used for my legs, Greaves, Sabatons And Gorget.




The Legs are by Sinric, man i owe this guy big time!







The Chartes Greaves pattern is by Talbots Fine Accessories.
I had allot of trouble finding a good pattern for cased greaves, so this one i had to purchase.
I am very happy with the pattern, it came with very through instructions.
on the flip side though, i am becoming increasingly nervous about making these, as everyone on the Armour archive seem to have a very tough time making these. See my post for More info.



The Sabatons pattern is pretty straight forward. This pattern is by Mike Yancy.



NO! This is not a large pair of metal underoos. Its My gorget, or neck protection. Sickos!
This pattern is by Alan Bauldree.

The last and final pattern that i need is the mask!
I have the basic design mapped out ,as seen in my previous post. 
The only issue now is that I need to figure out how to conceal the sides of my face and forehead. 
But more on this later!

No comments: